These Regulations set out detailed terms and conditions of performing activities aiming at the conclusion of the Subscription Agreement under the MasterBenefit Program implemented by Prime Car Management S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk.
1. PCM – Prime Car Management S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk at ul. Polanki 4, 80-308 Gdańsk, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No: 0000013870, share capital paid up: PLN 23,817,680.00, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 9570753221 and REGON [Business Statistical No.] 191888626, with BDO [Waste Database] number: 000339900; represents that it has the status of a large entrepreneur within the meaning of the Act of 8th March 2013 on counteracting excessive delays in commercial transactions (uniform text: Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2022, item 893, as amended).
2. Lessor – PCM being a party to a Subscription Agreement.
3. Lessee – a Consumer or a natural person concluding an agreement directly related to their business activity, when the content of that agreement indicates that it is not of a professional character for that person, which in particular results from the object of their business activity made available under the provisions on Central Registration and Information on Business – performing the activities specified in the Regulations in order to conclude the Subscription Agreement, having full legal capacity
4. Consumer – a natural person carrying out a legal transaction with a trader which is not directly related to their business or professional activity or a natural person carrying out a business activity.
5. Partner – an entity which allows Lessees to become familiar with the PCM offer and the terms and conditions of its implementation.
6. MasterBenefit Program – a program providing rental and maintenance of the car, carried out by PCM on the basis of the Subscription Agreement.
8. User – shall mean an entity using the functionalities of websites www.masterbenefit.pl and www.masterbenefit.pl/system, to which the services are provided by the Lessor, having full legal capacity.
9. Account – a set of resources and permissions within a given system assigned to a specific user of a computer system. Each Account has a unique login and password. The authorisation process in the system, which usually requires the provision of the account name and password, is called logging in.
10. Subscription Agreement – an agreement concluded in writing or in documentary form for a definite period of time, specifying the rights and obligations of the Lessor and the Lessee, in the case of which the main features of the lease are the handover of the Car to the Lessee for use for a definite period of time and the provision of maintenance services.
11. Car: a vehicle (new or used) selected by the Lessee on the website www.masterbenefit.pl, on which PCM, in addition to the information on the Car, also presents exemplary calculations of the Subscription Agreement fees. They do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
12. GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
13. Data Controller – an entity which decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The Data Controller is PCM.
14. Personal Data – shall mean any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, online identifier.
15. Regulations – these Regulations defining the rights and obligations of the Lessee and the Lessor, fulfilling – for the Consumer – the information obligation referred to in Article 12 of the Act of 30th May 2014 on Consumer Rights (uniform text: Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2020, item 287, as amended) and Article 8 of the Act of 18th July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (uniform text: Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2020, item 344).
16. Contact form – a form in which the User of websites: https://www.masterbenefit.pl or https://www.masterbenefit.pl/system uploads information and data necessary to process the submitted notification.
17. Newsletter – shall mean an electronic letter sent by PCM with the User’s consent, to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, containing visual elements of PCM, clearly indicating the sender of the letter.
18. Password – a string of alphanumeric characters necessary for authorisation while accessing the account, determined by the Lessee.
19. Login – a string of alphanumeric characters (e-mail address), determined independently by the Lessee during the process of creating the Account, necessary to access the Account.
20. Regulations – these Regulations defining the rights and obligations of the Lessee and the Lessor concluding a Car rental agreement with the use of means of distance communication and concluding Agreements on the Provision of Digital Content or Digital Services with the use of means of distance communication.
21.Compatibility – is the interaction of digital content, a digital service, or a good with hardware or software that is typically used for the use of digital content, a digital service, or a good of the same kind, without the need to convert them.
22. Interoperability – is the ability of a digital content, a digital service or a good to interact with hardware or software other than that normally used for the use of digital content, a digital service or a good of the same kind.
23. Functionality – is the ability of a digital content, a digital service or a good to perform their functions considering their intended use.
24. Digital Service – is a service enabling the Consumer to:
a) generate, process, store or access data in digital form,
b) share digital data transmitted or produced by the Consumer,
c) or other users of this service,
d) interact in any other way, using digital data.
25. Digital Content – data produced and provided digitally.
26. Good – a movable item which is the subject matter of the Sale Agreement, except for a thing which serves solely as a carrier of Digital Content provided to the Consumer under the Agreement on the Provision of Digital Content.
27. Goods with digital elements – Goods containing or combined with Digital Content or a Digital Service in such a way that the lack of Digital Content or a Digital Service would prevent the Consumer from making use of its functioning correctly.
II. Digital content and services
1. While performing activities aimed at concluding the Subscription Agreement, the Lessor shall provide the Lessee with the following digital services:
a) for the Lessee, in the scope of enabling viewing the content of MasterBenefit, including offers – the service is a one-off service, commences upon activation of MasterBenefit and ends upon leaving it by the Lessee;
b) for the Lessee, in the scope of making the Contact Form available in MasterBenefit – the service is a one-off service, commences upon the beginning of filling in the contact form and ends upon leaving it;
c) for the Lessee in the scope of maintaining the Account – the service is provided for an indefinite period of time, on the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulations.
2. Digital Services shall be made available to the Lessee without the obligation to pay the price.
3. If the Subscription Agreement is not signed personally, the documents confirming the concluded Subscription Agreement shall be made available to the Lessee in the form of PDF files submitted in the form of: an attachment to an e-mail or a link enabling to download the file from the Lessor’s website.
4. The transferred Personal data of the Lessor provided in the form on the website is cryptographically secured by means of the SSL protocol.
5. Access to and use of the Website requires the possession of a computer or a mobile device such as a laptop, tablet or smartphone with access to the Internet and involves the User’s consent to the functioning of the interacting software elements – the so-called “cookies”. Please refer to the Privacy and Cookies Policy which can be found at: https://masterbenefit.pl/en/masterlease-group-and-personal-data/ The Lessor may amend the provided content or digital services which are not necessary to comply with the Agreement:
a) in the event of the expansion or introduction of new functionalities, including the introduction of new content or electronically provided services;
b) in the event of a change in the technical conditions for the provision of digital services or digital content;
c) to make content or digital services more user-friendly.
6. In order to improve the safety of users, the Lessor reserves the right to temporarily suspend or block the Account for the following important reasons:
a) safety reasons;
b) maintenance of the Lessor’s IT system;
c) reasons beyond the Lessor’s control, which could cause damage to the User or the Lessor;
d) changes concerning the functionality of the Account resulting from technological modification, extension of the Lessor’s offers, resignation from individual functionalities.
The new scope of functionality shall apply from the date of introducing the changes.
7. A User who has granted appropriate consents to PCM under the Contact Form or in the process of creating an account may receive Newsletter by electronic means.
8. The User may resign from receiving the Newsletter by withdrawing their consent by sending a request to the Personal Data Protection Officer via e-mail to: email@example.com. PCM may also indicate to the User a mechanism that enables the withdrawal of consent to receive the Newsletter.
9. The User shall be aware that the use of the Internet may involve risks such as: intrusion into the Account, takeover of the password by third parties, infection with viruses of the system of a telephone, computer or other device used by the User to connect to the Internet.
III. Opening an account
1. The Agreement for the Provision of the Digital Service – the Account – is concluded upon making the account available for an indefinite period of time.
2. The use of the MasterBenefit Program and in particular: booking a Car, resignation from booking a Car, shall be possible after registration of the Account by the User via the website www.masterbenefit.pl/system or the subpage dedicated to the Partner.
3. The Account may be registered with a natural person who: has an e-mail account in the Partner’s domain with whom the Lessor cooperates or has been verified in any other way as authorised by the Partner to read the offer.
4. In the Account registration process, it is necessary to:
a) provide the User’s personal data, i.e. name and surname, telephone number or other data required to access the MasterBenefit offer, previously agreed with the Partner;
b) provide the User’s e-mail address in the domain of the Partner with whom the Lessor cooperates or any other e-mail address verified by the Partner;
c) indicate the form of the User’s cooperation with the Partner with whom the Lessor cooperates;
d) accept a declaration regarding learning the Regulations on performing activities aiming at the conclusion of an agreement under the MasterBenefit Program implemented by PCM;
e) accept the information obligation regarding the personal data protection;
f) provide a password to the Account meeting the criteria specified by the Lessor;
g) accept other representations, consents and provisions required to access the MasterBenefit offer, previously agreed with the Partner;
h) confirm the Account registration by means of an activation link sent to the e-mail address indicated during the registration.
5. The User shall be obliged to provide true Personal Data and the Lessor shall be entitled to verify it.
6. In the course of registration of the Account, the Lessor shall be entitled to ask the User for additional explanations or information necessary to complete the registration process.
7. The Lessor shall open the account immediately, no later than within 2 business days of the User providing all necessary data.
8. The Lessor reserves the right to refuse to activate the Account and discontinue the registration process, stating the reason for the refusal, in the case of:.
a) an attempt to register an Account from an e-mail domain which does not have access to the MasterBenefit platform, i.e. a domain which received access on the basis of a cooperation agreement signed with the Lessor.
b) such a request being made by the Lessee’s Employer to the Lessor.
9. One User may create only one Account.
10. The User shall be fully and solely liable for any consequences arising from the access to the Account by unauthorised persons which have in any way come into the possession of the Client’s login and password.
11. The Lessor reserves the right to block access to the Account, if an attempt of unauthorised access to the Account is detected. The access to the Account shall be unblocked as a result of the actions of the Lessor after the termination of the reasons underlying the blocking of the access.
12. In the event of any irregularities found in the User’s use of the Account, in particular in the form of a procedure inconsistent with the Regulations, which may violate the rights and freedoms of other persons or may constitute actions inconsistent with the applicable provisions of common law, the Supplier shall have the right to block the account for the User until the discrepancies are clarified and the absence of any contraindications for the User to continue using the account is confirmed.
13. It is forbidden for the User to provide unlawful content.
15. The Account may be deleted after verification of the completion of all formalities. Personal data is deleted by the Controller in accordance with applicable laws and non-contradictory internal regulations on retention periods.
IV. Selecting a Car to the Subscription Agreement
1. Cars dedicated to the Subscription Agreement are presented at www.masterbenefit.pl/system round the clock.
2. The Lessee logs in at www.masterbenefit.pl/system website using their business e-mail address or any other e-mail address verified by the Partner, having opened an account in the MasterBenefit system before.
3. The Lessee selects from the list of available Cars dedicated to the MasterBenefit Program or by applying criteria limiting the list, such as e.g. car brand, monthly rent.
4. After selecting the Car at www.masterbenefit.pl/system, the Lessee shall receive an e-mail confirming the selection of the Car from the MasterBenefit system. Choosing the Car shall not be tantamount to signing the Subscription Agreement.
5. Within 24 business hours after choosing the Car at www.masterbenefit.pl/system, the Lessor shall contact the Lessee in order to clarify the date and place of conclusion and the terms and conditions of the Subscription Agreement.
6. The Lessor reserves the right to refuse to conclude the Subscription Agreement, if insufficient credit standing is identified or for other justified reasons, of which the Lessor shall notify the Lessee.
7. The number of Cars is limited and subject to change throughout the entire duration of the MasterBenefit Program.
8. The Agreement shall be concluded in writing on the terms and conditions agreed by the Lessee and the Lessor.
V. Withdrawal from the Agreement
1. The Lessee who is a consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the agreement on the provision of a Product – digital content or digital service within 14 calendar days of its conclusion without stating the reason and without incurring any costs. Sending the declaration before the expiry of the time limit shall be considered meeting the time limit. The notice of withdrawal may be given in the following manner:
a) by post to the address: ul. Polanki 4, 80-308 Gdańsk;
b) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. An exemplary withdrawal form is provided in Appendix 2 to the Consumer Rights Act. The Consumer may use the exemplary form, but this is not obligatory.
3. As of the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the agreement by the Consumer, the Lessor may not use content other than personal data provided by or produced by the Consumer during the use of the Product – digital content or digital service – provided by the Lessor, except for content which:
a) is only useful in relation to the digital content or service which has been the subject of the agreement;
b) relates exclusively to the activities of the Consumer during the use of digital content or digital service provided by the Lessor;
c) has been combined by the trader with other data and cannot be separated or can only be separated with disproportionate effort;
d) was produced by the Consumer together with other consumers, who are still able to use them.
4) Except for the cases referred to in items a) – d) above, at the request of the Consumer, the Lessor shall make available to the Consumer contents other than personal data provided or produced by the Consumer in the course of using digital content or digital service provided by the Lessor. In the event of withdrawal from the arrangement, the Lessor may prevent the Consumer from continuing to use digital content or digital service, in particular by preventing the Consumer from accessing digital content or the digital service or by blocking the Account, which shall not affect the Consumer’s rights referred to in the preceding sentence. The Consumer shall have the right to retrieve the digital content from the Lessor free of charge, without any interruption by the Lessor, within a reasonable time and in a commonly used machine-readable format.
5) In the event of the withdrawal from the agreement for the provision of a Product – digital content or a digital service, the Consumer shall cease to use that digital content or service and make it available to third parties.
6) The Lessee shall have the right to withdraw from the Subscription Agreement on the terms and conditions set forth therein.
7) Pursuant to Article 38 (12) of the Consumer Rights Act, the Lessee shall not have the statutory right to withdraw from the Subscription Agreement.
VI. The Lessor’s liability for compliance of the performance with the Agreement
1. The Lessor does not provide a guarantee for the services provided.
2. Cars offered in the MasterBenefit Program may be covered by the Car manufacturer’s guarantee on terms and conditions specified by the Car manufacturer.
3. The Lessor shall be liable for compliance of the performance with the Agreement on the terms and conditions set forth in the Civil Code, in particular on the basis of the provisions on the lease agreement and the liability of the Party for non-performance or improper performance of the obligation.
1. The Lessor is obliged to provide the service in accordance with the Subscription Agreement, the Regulations and applicable laws. The Lessor shall, inter alia, deliver the Car compliant with the agreement. In the case of used Cars, the concept of the compliance with the agreement must, in particular, take account of the wear and tear of the Car, its components and its ownership. The classification of a given feature (or lack thereof) as being in conformity with the agreement should take into account, for example, the year of manufacture, the mileage or the intended use of the Car. The Lessor shall also provide digital content or services in accordance with the agreement.
2. The Lessee shall have the right to raise objections to the Lessor regarding the services provided by the Lessor (complaint).
3. The Lessee may lodge a complaint in one of the following ways:
a) in electronic form – using the complaint form available at http://www.masterlease.pl/leasing/formularz_zgloszenia
b) by phone – at 058 / 340-44-48, on business days, between 09:00 and 17:00,
c) by post within the meaning of Article 3(21) of the Act of 23rd November 2012 – Postal Law (uniform text: Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2022, item 896, as amended) to the following address: ul. Polanki 4, 80-308 Gdańsk or to the address of the Regional Commercial Office available at: http://www.reklamacje.masterlease.pl
d) in writing – personally at the PCM headquarters or the premises of the Regional Commercial Office on the days and during its business hours. Working hours of the PCM headquarters and Regional Commercial Offices are available at: http://www.reklamacje.masterlease.pl
e) personally – for the record, during the Lessee’s visit at the PCM headquarters of MasterLease or at the premises of the Regional Commercial Office. Addresses of the PCM headquarters and Regional Commercial Offices are available at: http://www.reklamacje.masterlease.pl
4. A complaint shall contain:
a) Particulars of the Lessee: full name and surname, address for correspondence regarding the complaint;
b) Agreement number;
c) Description of the event and indication of reservations;
d) The Lessee’s demand;
5. The Lessee’s signature, if the complaint is lodged in writing. The complaint shall be accompanied by:
a) The power of attorney, if the representative acts on behalf of the Lessee – if a complaint is lodged by telephone or electronically, the document should be sent by post to the address of the Lessor’s registered office;
b) A request to receive a response to a complaint by e-mail, if the Lessee wishes to receive a response to the complaint in this way – if the complaint is submitted by phone, the document should be sent by post to the address of the Lessor’s registered office.
6. The Lessor shall respond to the complaint without undue delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, if the Lessee is a consumer or within 30 days – for other Lessees
7. The Lessor shall respond to the complaint in writing by sending it to the Lessee’s address indicated in the complaint. If the Lessee has requested a reply by e-mail, it will receive it in this form.
8. Detailed information on the consumer’s possibility to use out-of-court complaint handling mechanisms and the rules of access to these procedures is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (https://uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php).
9. The President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection also has a contact point to assist consumers in matters relating to the out-of-court complaint handling mechanisms.
10. The consumer has the following examples of how to use out-of-court complaint handling mechanisms:
a) a motion for settlement of the dispute to a permanent, amicable consumer court;
b) an application for out-of-court complaint handling mechanisms to the Provincial Trade Inspectorate;
c) assistance from a municipal Consumer Ombudsman or a social organisation whose statutory tasks include Consumer protection.
11. An amicable settlement of the case is also possible via the ODR platform available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show& LNG = PL
VIII. Information on the rules of personal data processing
1. The Data Controller is the Lessor, who undertakes to protect Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the Act of 10th May 2018 on personal data protection (uniform text: Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2019, item 1781).
2. The User provides Personal Data voluntarily, however, failure to provide certain Personal Data may result in refusal to open an Account.
3. The Lessor has published on the websites www.masterbenefit.pl and www.masterbenefit.pl/system the information required to be provided in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, which the User is obliged to read.
4. The Lessor has appointed a personal data protection officer, who can be contacted at: Personal Data Protection Officer, ul. Polanki 4, 80-308 Gdańsk, e-mail address: email@example.com.
5. The Lessor shall process the User Personal Data in connection with its participation in the MasterBenefit Program.
6. The Personal Data obtained are processed lawfully, and the legal basis for their processing are the following:
a) a consent – i.e., the User’s voluntary consent to the processing of data referred to in Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR,
b) contractual requirements – i.e., the need to have data available for the performance of the MasterBenefit Program referred to in Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
c) legitimate requirements of the controller – i.e., the need to pursue the legitimate interests of the Lessor as the Data Controller referred to in Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
7. Based on the above legal grounds for data processing, the Lessor shall process or may process the Personal Data obtained for the following purposes:
a) for the purposes indicated in the consent, on the basis of that consent, in which case the User may withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal; refusal or withdrawal of consent will result in the Lessor being unable to process the User’s Personal Data for the purposes indicated in the consent,
b) in order to handle the User’s participation in the MasterBenefit Program on the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulations, including in order to handle inquiries sent using a contact form or other available communication channels and to clarify the legitimacy of submitted claims, complaints and requests – on the basis of contractual requirements or on the basis of justified requirements of the administrator,
c) to pursue claims and defend against claims relating directly or indirectly to the MasterBenefit Program – on the basis of legitimate requirements of the controller;
d) for marketing of the Lessor’s products and services (including in particular financing services as well as insurance intermediation services), including in certain cases preceded by the creation of the User’s profile and its analysis by the Lessor, during the period of participation in the MasterBenefit Program – on the basis of justified requirements of the controller or after termination of participation in the MasterBenefit Program, or – if consent has been granted in this respect,
e) to ensure the efficiency, legality, and security of the Lessor’s business and the processing of personal data, in some cases related to the building and analysis of the User’s profile – on the basis of the controller’s reasonable requirements.
8. The period of processing of the collected Personal Data is related to the previously mentioned purposes of their processing. In view of the above, the Personal Data shall be processed for a longer period resulting from the following deadlines: for as long as the law requires storage of the data or for the period of limitation of any claims for which it is necessary to have access to the data.
9. As part of processing for the purposes indicated above, the personal data obtained may be disclosed to entities other than the Lessor, i.e.:
a) entities from the capital group of PKO Bank Polski S.A. to which the Lessor belongs, whose current list is available at www.pkobp.pl, in particular to PKO Leasing S.A. with its registered office in Łódź, at al. Marszałka E. Śmigłego-Rydza 20, or PKO Bank Polski S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Puławska 15, for the following purposes:
1) administration of human resources, conduct of analyses and implementation of process solutions relevant to optimizing the capital group’s business operations, on the terms and conditions set forth in agreements between the capital group entities,
2) pursuit of legitimate interests within the PKO Bank Polski S.A. Capital Group, resulting from the group entities’ rights to exchange information aimed at preventing fraud or consisting in effective risk management and conduct of financial reporting within the capital group, in connection with applicable regulations of common law.
As a result of making the data in question available by the Lessor to the capital group entities, the entity to receive the data will become an independent controller upon receipt and will process the data for the purposes indicated in this item. With regard to PKO Bank Polski S.A., the principles of data processing and rights arising therefrom are described on the Bank’s website in the data protection (GDPR) tab.
b) entities providing the Lessor with services that are essential to the Lessor’s operations, e.g. IT or operating service providers, auditors, advisors (including legal advisors), as well as entities that are entitled to obtain information under the law,
c) entities from the MasterLease Capital Group (a current list of which is available at www.masterlease.pl/grupa) – each with its registered office at ul. Polanki 4 in Gdańsk, in order to conduct analyses and implement procedural solutions relevant to optimization of business activity, and to pursue legitimate interests in the exchange of information aimed at preventing fraud, effective risk management, conducting financial reporting and servicing of the agreement and providing MasterBenefit Program service.
d) entities indicated in the Regulations or entities owning vehicles which provide MasterBenefit Program service to the Lessor.
10. At any time, to the extent permitted by law, the User shall have the following rights: to request from the Data Controller access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of Personal Data, as well as the right to Data portability. The User shall be entitled to object to the processing of Personal Data and to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (President of the Personal data Protection Office), indicated if, in the User’s opinion, the processing of Personal Data infringes the provisions of the GDPR. The User may exercise these rights by sending a request by post to the address of the registered office of the Lessor or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on rights and how to exercise them can be found in the information on the exercise of natural persons’ rights available on the Data Controller’s website.
11. We would like to inform that it may also be necessary to transfer the User’s Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in view of the potential capacity of some of our data recipient providers or auditors to operate there. In any such case, we will, however, ensure that, as part of ensuring data security, our suppliers or auditors guarantee a high level of protection of personal data by obliging them to apply the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission and by confirming the existence of effective data protection enforcement mechanisms required by European Union law. The User has the right to require us to provide copies of the appropriate safeguards (protective measures) we employ in connection with the transfer of the User’s Personal Data outside the EEA, by sending your enquiry to the above-mentioned address of the Data Protection Officer.
IX. Final provisions
1. Subject to Sections 7-10 of VII of the Regulations, disputes between the Lessor and the Lessee shall be settled by common courts having jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. In matters not regulated herein, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
3. PCM can be contacted:
a) by phone at: 22 10 10 710 (cost at operator’s rates);
b) via e-mail at email@example.com;
c) in writing, to the following address: ul. Polanki 4, 80-308 Gdańsk.
5. The Lessor reserves the right to amend the Regulations for the following important reasons:
a) in the case of amendments to the provisions – the need to adapt the Regulations to the provisions of law directly affecting the content of the Regulations and resulting in the necessity to modify them in order to comply with the law;
b) the need to adapt the Regulations to recommendations, orders, rulings, determinations, interpretations, guidelines or decisions of competent public authorities;
c) extension or change of functionalities, including the introduction of new electronically supplied services or change of existing functionalities;
d) amendment of technical conditions for the provision of electronic services,
e) the necessity to remove ambiguities, mistakes or errors that may have occurred in the Regulations;
f) change of contact details, names of electronic address identification numbers or links included in the Regulations;
g) prevention of legal breaches or violations of the Regulations;
h) remove ambiguities or doubts regarding the interpretation;
i) need to improve safety of the Users.
6. Amendments shall be published in the form of a consolidated text of the Regulations, as amended, at www.masterbenefit.pl. Any amendments to the Regulations shall enter into force on the date indicated each time by the Lessor, which shall not be shorter, however, than 7 days from the date of notification of the planned amendment.
7. Orders placed by the Lessees before the amendments to the Regulations enter into force shall be executed in accordance with the current provisions of the Regulations.
8. The Regulations shall enter into force on 1st January 2023.